Thursday 17 October 2013

The day that turned a life around

Dear diary,
Today everything has changed. My life will never be the same again, it will never be what it was before. I am darkened by the thought of what will become of me and by mum. I don't understand whey god has allowed this to happen to my community. Luckily I am okay, but my mum is it great danger! A flood knocked down our entire village and hundreds of people are missing and my mum is too. I am soaked I have just come back from looking for my beloved my mum. I don't know if I can ever go back to church after this. If  God is so powerful why did he let this happen and make my mum suffer, she's  a wonderful person, I just don't understand! Also if God is all loving,then why is he letting all Of us suffer, when we cause no harm and we all work really hard. I don't know who to turn to now, since my mum us missing and God has turned his back on me. My mission is to save my mum! god could have stopped this but he didn't! Be back soon off to try and find my mum. I hopes he is alive or I will not go back to church ever again. However if she is alive I will deepen my faith and I will be enter ally grateful to God. I go to church regularly so it will be hard but even harder to forgive God.


Dear diary,
My faith is stronger than ever before I pray before I go to work, I guess you think I found my mum. We'll sadly I never did. But I couldn't have got over it if it wasn't for God. So after all it has strengthened my faith. I pray everyday to find my mum. But I try to except it now. I also go to church once or twice a week. I truly believe that God does the best for us and i M very grateful to him and he has made me a stronger person.

By kh

1 comment:

  1. I like how you have done two entries... how far apart are they? You raise some good questions here... but I'd urge you to log back in and tweak the grammar and punctuation (and spelling!). It's a shame, it detracts from a great post!

    ReplyDelete