Thursday 17 October 2013

volcano disaster


Volcano

It was an ordinary day until the worst had happened. I heard the neighbours screaming outside my window, I had no idea where to go. My mum rushed into my room and had told me to leave as quickly as I could. I had no time to pick anything up, I had to go. I could see the lava pushing itself up through the volcano, coming down into our streets rapidly. I ran as quickly as I could, my mum was far behind me, and she could not keep up. I had turned around to see she was nowhere to be found. The neighbours and I stopped to find a shelter we could hide under. We all prayed hoping all are loved ones would show up, my mother never did. I had lost everything; all I had was a few family members left. So many people died from no-one’s fault it was so unfair. Our town was ruined and so were all our belongings.  I started to question god’s existence, if he had all this power why did he not help me? My family and I all had a strong faith before this event occurred; now we have no faith. I will never know why god did not stop this natural evil. http://www.volcano-facts.com/volcano-wallpapers/volcano-wallpaper-1.jpg

 

KOD

2 comments:

  1. A good effort here - well done! Try to go a bit deeper with your questions, what exactly would they be asking? How would it effect their faith in the long run?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, can you get the picture working? Try to reupload?

    ReplyDelete