Thursday 17 October 2013

Tsunami


The tsunami just hit us about an hour ago and I can’t find my mum or dad, it’s just me and my younger sister. She won’t stop crying, but she’s also praying. I’ve given up. How can she still be asking for his help, he made this happen.  He is the one who makes everything happen and apparently everything happens for a reason, well what could this reason possibly be. My parents are probably dead so there better be a good reason. Isn’t God meant to be omniscient, well if he is wouldn’t he be able to see what was going on and help us. Instead we are stuck trying to find shelter and food. Our house is destroyed and so is everything we own. God please can you help us, if you’re really there...

 

AR

1 comment:

  1. A good post, well done, but try to think a little more about what questions you would ask. You have identified some of the problems of God's characteristics, but what exactly would you character be saying?

    ReplyDelete