Saturday 19 October 2013

Today was the funeral of my dad. It was an emotional day and I still can’t quite get my head around it. My dad was murdered last week and none of us no why this happened. Throughout the mass all I could think about is God, why did he do this to my family? If God he is so omnibenevolent then why did he do this to my Dad? He didn't deserve to die. My faith has always been quite strong I have been bought up in a catholic family however after what happened I don’t know if I can get past this.


What happened to my dad was definitely moral evil which is why I don’t think God could have prevented this really. I do believe in God still but I just want some evidence. 

CC

1 comment:

  1. You've said this was moral evil, but haven't made it clear you understand how this is different to natural evil. Perhaps you could share this with us (don't be too gruesome!)? Some good questions raised.

    ReplyDelete