Thursday 17 October 2013

Tsunami



It started out as a normal day; we had never seen anything like it before. Our family had no idea what to do when we were told to evacuate the area. We decided to get higher above the ground, so we got in the car and stared driving. I was so scared because I didn’t think that god would let something as terrible as this happen to anyone. The tsunami destroyed everything in its path, it got closer to our car can soon I couldn’t see or hear anyone when I called out to them. I managed to get on top of a roof of a house. As I looked around I couldn’t understand why God would let this happen as I was always told that he was all powerful and all loving so I don’t understand why he didn’t stop this from happening and save the village. This made me question if he really does exist.

LS

1 comment:

  1. A nice post, you could have added a little more about the kind of questions your character would be asking. What were the exact questions you would be asking?

    ReplyDelete